A beautifully renovated 18th century stone Bergerie using a harmonious blend of materials; 13th century Spanish doors, wooden beams, wrought iron fittings, antiques, all complemented by modern touches like under floor heating, sumptuous linens, and bright modern bathrooms. A luxurious pool house offers a beautifully equipped kitchen with plancha, and lounge area with deep cushions and a stunning view of the Monts du Vaucluse.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (possible to prepare as twin beds) with en suite bathroom with shower. Private access from terrace.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (possible to prepare as twin beds) plus a single bed. En suite bathroom with spacious Italian walk-in shower. Private access from terrace.
- Bedroom 3: Master with king size bed and en suite bathroom with shower, bath and double sinks. Private terrace.
- Bedroom 4: Single bed in library with stunning views. Separate bathroom. Ideal for a child.
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (possible twins) and en suite bathroom with shower. View over lavender fields. Direct access to pool and summer kitchen.
Independent Guest House
- Bedroom 6: King size bed (possible twins) and en suite bathroom with bath and shower. Well-equipped kitchenette and dining table. Private terrace with dining area. Separate sitting area with view over lavender fields.
Gardens: 2 hectares of olive groves, sprawling lavender fields and fruit trees.
Views: Dramatic views over the Monts de Vaucluse on one side, and the sensuous Luberon and Alpilles mountains on the other side.
Why we like it: A perfect retreat for family and friends. The pool area is fantastic with its expansive wooden decking, comfortable lounge area with deep cushions and well-equipped summer kitchen.
Location: Ideally situated minutes from Gordes, one of France's most dramatic, attractive villages.