A well-appointed retreat with stunning views of the Les Alpilles mountain range, Villa Athena is ideal for a villa holiday in Provence. The grounds span over one and a half hectares of enclosed park, with century old olive trees and a 16 x 5 metre heated infinity swimming pool. The ground floor is bathed in light with bespoke curved windows overlooking the garden.
The large open plan living area in this luxury villa is divided between a modern fully equipped kitchen with wine cellar, dining room and living area. The beautifully designed living space, furnished with stone and oak flooring, creates a wonderful area of light and space. The Mas is beautifully decorated throughout with a wonderful collection of artefacts from around the world.
The five well-furnished bedrooms, all with air-conditioning and ensuite shower rooms, exude style. The large 50 m2 master bedroom, with stunning views of the mountains, comes complete with a sitting area and dressing room.
Although close to Maussane and St Remy, guests can relax and let the days naturally unfold following the daily breakfast delivery. There is a choice of three chefs who, for an additional cost, will prepare lunch and dinner. Villa Athena is a wonderful retreat for families or friends where relaxation, tranquillity and the best of Mediterranean living combine.
The beautiful interiors are a blend of traditional Provençal and contemporary style, including exposed beams, neutral linens, state-of-the-art appliances and modern fixtures, with complimentary ‘Le Labo’ products in all the bedrooms.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with large central Island
- Wine cellar
- Bedroom 1: King size bedroom, en-suite shower room and dressing room
- Bedroom 2: King size bedroom, en-suite shower room and dressing room, with direct access onto a pretty private garden
- Bedroom 3: Super King size bedroom, en-suite shower room and dressing room
- Bedroom 4: Super King size bedroom, en-suite shower room and dressing room
- Bedroom 5: Master suite with King size bedroom, en-suite shower room and dressing room, with magnificent views of Les Alpilles Massif