Just ten minutes from the bustling town of Agios Nikolaos, Daios Cove infuses contemporary aesthetics with authentic character, allowing it to integrate seamlessly into its natural hillside setting overlooking an attractive cove. With 300 beautifully-styled rooms and suites set around the resort's extensive grounds, this is by no means a small and intimate establishment, yet its superior standards of service and wide array of facilities make for a most enjoyable stay.
Most of the rooms feature their own private seawater pool but guests can also enjoy the infinity pool, and separate children's pools ensure families are well catered for. Refreshing swims can also be enjoyed from the hotel's private beach, blissfully lapped by the waves of the Aegean.
- Water sports and diving enthusiasts
Things to do at the property:
- Soak up the sun on the private sandy beach
- Enjoy refreshing swims in the infinity pool
- Play a spot of tennis on one of the two courts
- Indulge in a treatment at the hotel spa
- Burn off some energy in the fitness studio
- Take advantage of yoga and pilates sessions in a blissful setting
- Arrange snorkelling or scuba diving from the onsite PADI dive centre
Things to do nearby:
- Explore the fishing village of Plaka
- Visit the former colony island of Spinalonga
- Take an excursion of Lake Voulismeni, bathing place of the Goddess Athena
- Visit Knossos Palace, centre of the great Minoan civilisation
- Parents with very small children will find distances between rooms and central facilities a bit onerous.
- The Funicular that ascends from the beach moves quite slowly - better safe than sorry!