Earthy, soothing tones flow through the interiors, creating a sense of calm. Each of the 33 suites has either a private terrace or balcony, with space increasing as you work your way up from the entry-level Aurora Suite to the Halo Suites with separate living area, and the Uranus Suites with their private outdoor jacuzzis. The ultimate in space and privacy are the two Sun Suites, which feature large private pools (early booking is essential).
Parilio’s Elios spa exudes tranquility, while a fully equipped gym is on offer to burn off excess calories from the hotel’s intimate restaurant which serves all-day dishes inspired by Greece and the Mediterranean. For those who can tear themselves away from the over-sized pool and sublime terrace, local life is merely a stone’s throw away with Naoussa’s buzzing bars, restaurants and boutiques and Paros’ best beach, Kolympithres, only three minutes from the hotel by car.
Don’t just take our word for it, this award wining hotel has the stamp of approval from Travel & Leisure and Condé Nast Traveller and is giving its competitors a run for their money.
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Indulge in holistic treatments at Elios Spa
- Work up an appetite for lunch at the gym
- Sample Greek and Mediterranean specialities at Mr E Restaurant
- Sip a refreshing watermelon mojito by the pool
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Hone your culinary skills with a traditional Greek cookery class
- Take a boat to Santorini and visit the Kamari winery
- Relax on golden sand beaches
- Raise the adrenaline levels with a range of invigorating water sports
- Explore the rich culture of Paros with its churches, museums and traditional fishing villages