The interiors are the work of a top, British interior designer who has created a relaxed, sitting-room feel in the saloon and similarly imaginative and tasteful cabins, retaining plenty of the traditional wood so essential to the gulet's identify but including a light, bright palette of colours to maximise the light. Ceilings are high, there is additional floor-level lighting, soft-furnishings are carefully selected and all the touches are very personal to this yacht. Cabins are extremely spacious and all are en suite. Bathrooms are high-spec and in the stern master cabin, there is a steam bath feature in the shower.
At 42.5m in length, the deck space is enormous, with an in-built sunbathing area and a second seating area in the bow. In the stern is the bar and the main dining area, which are shaded and behind that, an additional lounging area which is open to the sunshine. Steps then lead down to the small over-water cocktail platform, which acts like a pop-up private balcony. No expense has been spared on the sailing rig, which is of the very highest quality, and the crew of 7 like nothing more than to get out the sails and turn off the motors, when conditions allow. And the same sense of fun has been applied to the selection of water sports equipment on board, which includes 2 jet skis, a paddle bike, 2 sea-bobs, a canoe, a SUP, water-skis and more.
- Length: 42.5m
- Built: 2009 (refurbished 2016)
- Style: Bodrum-style ketch
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 2 x Double Cabins & 2 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 5 en-suite bathrooms, 1 with steam room
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning / TV / DVD
- Kit: WIFI, TV with large LCD screen in the saloon, TV on the aft deck, Music System
- Toys: Jet ski, stand-up jet ski, 2 x sea-bobs, water-ski, mono ski, canoe, paddle bike, SUP, snorkelling kit, fishing gear
- Crew: Captain, cook, engineer, 2 hostesses and 2 deckhands - 7 in total
- Housekeeping: Daily sheet & towel changes if desired.