Carved into the hillside and once a small monastery - Palazzo del Vescovo stands proud overlooking the bay of Positano. Dating back to the age of Baroque, is a wonderfully indulgent reminder of its fascinating history. The interior design clearly echoes a property steeped in antiquity yet quickly brought up to date with very contemporary amenities.
Palazzo del Vescovo is almost in a league of its own when it comes to its size and grandiose style - it's about as impressive as you can get. For a truly spoiling holiday - in a truly spectacular setting - this is a front-runner. All within walking distance to the centre of Positano and those unrivalled views over the Amalfi coast.
- Bedroom 1: Double or twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, sitting room and private balcony with sea view
- Bedroom 2: Double or twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, sitting room and private balcony with sea view
- Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and private terrace with sea view
- Bedroom 4: Double or twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Single bedroom with private bathroom