The interiors are modern and spacious, combining crisp-white walls with charming antique furniture, oil artwork, vibrant fabrics and intricate tilling. Huge plate glass windows provide unending views over the coastline and waters below and the various panoramic terraces located all over the property provide numerous different alfresco options in which to sit, read and dine. As well as the private sea access, the grounds of the villa include large outdoor terraces, a double-level pool, shaded hammock area and private gym.
Also on the estate is another villa, Il Marinaio, which can be rented to accommodate a total of 26 people across the two properties.
There is a wealth of excellent restaurants in the area, including Sensi, a one-Michelin starred restaurant located within an 18th century palazzo with sea views in Amalfi.
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Dining room with sea views and access to outdoor terrace
- Outdoor BBQ
FIRST FLOOR: (With access from external staircase)
- Living room with fireplace and TV
- Bedroom 1: Double master bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and access to a private terrace with an outdoor shower
- Annexe 1: Situated next to the watchtower. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and views straight out to the sea
- Annexe 2: Situated near the swimming pool. Double bedroom with en suite bathroom and charming terrace
- Annexe 3: Also close to the swimming pool. Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom and charming terrace
- Annexe 4: Located in a lovely private setting, a bit further away from the other units. One double bedroom and one twin bedroom with a shower room and terrace perched high above the sea
WHY WE LIKE IT: This coastal property has fantastic views of the Mediterranean Sea and enjoys all of the benefits of the Amalfi region including delicious fresh seafood and local wines.