Just a few steps from the Adriatic coastline, Borgo Egnazia is a most unusual but utterly charming resort of incredible architectural authenticity and charm, inspired by the traditional designs of Masserie and Apulian towns. There are three quite distinct areas where you'll find very different types of accommodation.
La Corte is the main hotel, housing 63 elegant and sophisticated rooms whilst the 28 villas are peacefully situated amidst the Mediterranean foliage, each with their own swimming pool, balcony, garden and views towards the Adriatic. For those who are looking for a true taste of Apulian character meanwhile, the Borgo represents the heart of the resort, centred round a lively square with shady alleyways and whitewashed traditional buildings adding a real sense of timeless credibility and perfect for families.
- Families of all ages
Things to do at the property:
- Fine dining at the Due Camini à la carte restaurant
- Enjoy traditional Apulian cuisine at La Frasca
- Experience authentic rustic fare at Trattoria MiaCucina
- Da Puccetta - a restaurant dedicated to children
- Soak up the atmosphere (and perhaps a cocktail) in Bar del Portico
- Take your pick from three outdoor crystal clear pools (one designed for children), plus a further one indoors
- Discover Vair, the resort's award-winning spa
- Fitness centre and wellness studio
- Play the 18-hole championship San Domenico golf course
- Draw culinary inspiration from the resort's cooking school
- Enjoy tennis tuition at the Academy
- Relax in the reading room, billiards room or cigar lounge
- Let the kids run wild at the Trullalleri kids' club or Fichi d'India teens' club
- Sailing and windsurfing
- Two seasonal beach clubs at Cala Masciola and child-friendly La Fonte
Things to do nearby:
- Explore the ruins of ancient Egnazia
- VIsit the quaint villages of Savelletri, Cisternino and Locorotondo
- Visit the white city of Ostuni and UNESCO Alberobello, with its iconic trulli
- Go riding and go-karting
- The resort is particularly geared up towards children, with a kids' club and teens' club, dedicated children's restaurant and swimming pool.
- The main beach club is rocky with bathing ladders to access the sea. There is a secondary beach club with a sandy beach a 10 minute drive away.