A former 16th century hunting lodge, San Lorenzo is a stylish and intimate dwelling of incredible character and charm, situated amidst the unspoilt panoramic landscapes of the Val Pusteria and beyond. Lending itself perfectly to exclusive use for parties of families and friends, the San Lorenzo is owned and managed by Giorgia and Stefano, who have preserved and refurbished the lodge with incredible flair, care and attention to authentic detail.
Originally a hunting lodge for the aristocracy of South Tyrol, this intimate lodge exudes a warmth and style that both reflects its natural environment and pays homage to its authentic, noble origin. There's a traditional Tyrolean stube and living room with open fireplace, four individually and beautifully styled bedrooms overlooking the valley or woods (one of which has bunk beds), a Finnish sauna, Turkish bath and whirlpool overlooking the mountains. If you choose, dinner is expertly created by Giorgia herself or alternatively, a private chef can be booked for a gastronomic extravaganza.
- Private parties
- Families of all ages
Things to do at the property:
- Take in the endless alpine views
- Relax in the Finnish sauna, Turkish bath and whirlpool
- Massage available
Things to do nearby:
- Hiking in the flower-rich meadows and forests
- Visit charming Brunico
- Go mushroom hunting and fruit picking in the forest, led by Stefano
- Visit vineyards and cheese tasting in the South Tyrol
- Go skiing and snowboarding in season