Sina the Gray is a boutique hotel firmly on Milan’s design-led pulse. It’s none too formal, refreshingly fun and, above all, a bit funky. Every corridor is a different colour, thanks to hidden LEDs and fibre optics, while each of its 21 light, airy rooms exhibit a twist or two – be it a few bold African interior accents, a private Turkish bath, gym or a bed hanging from the ceiling. Particularly spacious top suites are spread over two levels.
The art nouveau building is 100 metres from Milan’s Duomo, making this a convenient location from which to explore the city’s historic centre and fashion district beyond. And much like Sina the Gray, Milan challenges and defies expectations at every turn, a forward-thinking cultural powerhouse for more than 500 years.
- Long shopping and cultural weekends
- Design-conscious travellers
Things to do at the property:
- Relax on the intimate rooftop terrace
- Dine in atmospheric restaurant Le Noir
- Hire a Pirelli urban e-bike
Things to do nearby:
- Shop next season’s fashions
- Marvel at the remains of da Vinci’s The Last Supper
- Enjoy operatic talent at Teatro alla Scala
- Discover contemporary art at the Fondazione Prada
- Sip on aperitivi in bustling piazzas
- Take a trip to Lake Como