Set on Italy’s most beautiful and romantic lake, in the sought-after area of Tremezzina, this contemporary villa is the result of a 3-year renovation project of an old shipyard created by the Cranchi family in 1922. All around the lake are steep mountains with snowy distant peaks and an array of colourful lakeside villages that contribute to creating that spectacular atmosphere that has attracted people from all over the world. The village of Griante, where the villa is located, offers, without a doubt, the most beautiful landscape vistas of all of Lake Como. It's no wonder that so many grand villas such as Villa Carlotta, known for its magnificent botanic garden and art masterpieces, and Villa Margherita, where the famous Italian composer Giuseppe Verdi stayed and composed ‘La Traviata’, have been built here and now make up the majority of its territory.
Preserving the original architectural features of the shipyard, The Boat House offers luxurious accommodation, a fully equipped gym and Spa, a cinema and cigar room, and its own private motor boat to explore the lake at your own pace.
- Bedroom 1: double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5: double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: double bedroom with en suite bathroom and double sofa bed
- Bedroom 7: master suite with living area and private terrace