The views over Lake Como from Villa della Vetta are truly stunning, a combination of wide blue lake and green mountain vistas. Glorious golden sunsets can be enjoyed from the balconies outside every bedroom, the wrap around terrace and the extraordinary pool house. Carved into the cliff face, the roof top terraces, bar, entertainment space and yoga area all offer spectacular views over the lake and surrounding landscapes.
Guests can enjoy alfresco dining under a pergola on the huge terrace overlooking the lake or relax in the heated infinity pool and Jacuzzi. The well-appointed pool house has full-length fold away windows, a kitchen, island bar and comfortable seating area. The large yoga studio and gym are carved into the rock face, with toilet, steam room and shower. There is also a children’s play area outside with a trampoline and zip-line.
The bedroom suites at Villa della Vetta are designed in a contemporary style, in keeping with the villa’s elegant features. All bedrooms have balconies with views over Lake Como or the surrounding mountains and an elevator that links the three main floors, the apartment and the basement.
- Living room with piano
- Living room with TV
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining room
- Gym and sauna
- Bedroom 1: Tuscany Suite – double bedroom with balcony and shared bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Veneto Suite - double bedroom with balcony and shared bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Liguria Suite - west-facing double bedroom with balcony and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Piedmont Suite – double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony overlooking Lake Como
- Bedroom 5: Apulia Suite – double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony with mountain views
- Bedroom 6: Umbria Suite - south-facing double bedroom with balcony and large shared bathroom
- Bedroom 7: Abruzzo Suite – east-facing double bedroom with balcony and large shared bathroom
- Large open living space with two large seating areas, TV, projector, music system and board games
- Pool table
- Two roof terraces, one that features an island bar and raised viewing platform, provide glorious views over the lake can be accessed from this floor - the perfect place for enjoying a sundowner at the end of the day.
There is an additional bedroom, the Liberty Suite, available on request. This double bedroom sits at the tallest point of the house and has an en suite bathroom.
WHY WE LIKE IT: The property is only a short drive from the waterfronts of Lake Como and offers excellent concierge and chef services.