Accessing the property from the road above, a private driveway passes a gate house to arrive at parking for up to four cars. From this point an elevator conveniently descends to the ground floor of the main residence, which includes the principal living areas and gardens, as well as three bedrooms with Lake views and a separate family suite with double bedroom and adjoining bunk-bedded room. An upper floor in the main house has a further two bedrooms.
A separate guest house, known as the ‘Boat House’, can accommodate two adults and two children, in a double bedroom and twin room, the latter accessed by a spiral staircase.
Main Villa (sleeps 12 adults + 2 children)
Ground floor bedrooms
• Master queen bedroom with private balcony overlooking the lake, en-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower
• Queen junior master bedroom with fireplace, lake views and en-suite bathroom with bathtub / shower
• Queen suite with views of the lake and Torno village and en-suite bathroom with shower
• Two-bedroom family suite: one queen bedroom and a children bedroom with a bunk bed and pull-out sofa, sharing one en-suite bathroom with bathtub / shower and a steam room with separate shower. Private balcony overlooking lake and Torno village
Upper floor bedrooms
• Queen bedroom with lake views and en-suite bathroom with shower
• Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bathtub / shower
The Boat House (sleeps 2 adults + 2 children)
Ground floor bedroom
• Master queen bedroom with lake views and en-suite bathroom with bathtub / shower
• Additional private bathroom with shower (for guests and second bedroom)
First floor mezzanine bedroom
• Twin bedroom with space for a third pull-out bed
• Accessible by a small spiral staircase, suitable for kids
Booking Notes: a reduced rental based on 10 guests or fewer is available – please enquire.