If you are looking for absolute privacy with unrivalled service and facilities, then this luxury villa in the Italian Lakes has it all. The property sits in three hectares of garden and lawns with impressive cypress trees and stunning views over Lake Como.
Easily reached by private motor launch from the closest village of Lenno, Villa La Cassinella was originally built in the 19th century and carefully restored with exquisite Italian furniture and antiques, fine art and objects chosen from across Europe. The villa has plenty of space both inside and out, and the heated infinity pool has tremendous views of the lake, as does the fully equipped gym with Technogym equipment.
Impeccably decorated by English interior designer Maggie Austin, the villa offers plenty of indoor space including a large formal drawing room and dining rooms, cinema and media room, and a high-tech workout room. The L-shaped infinity pool has been designed to offer the maximum privacy while maintaining picture-perfect views over the lake.
Villa La Cassinella represents the pinnacle of luxury villas on Lake Como, sharing the edge of the Lavedo peninsula with the historical Villa del Balbianello. Being accessible only by boat, the villa offers great peace and tranquillity without being secluded. The town of Lenno and many nearby villages can easily be reached within a short drive from the dock at Campo di Lenno.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, working fireplace, en suite bathroom and terrace with lake views.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, doors leading to a small balcony with lake views, en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: King/Twin beds, en suite bathroom, views over garden and courtyard.
- Bedroom 4: King/Twin beds, en suite bathroom, lake views.
- Bedroom 5: King/Twin beds, en suite bathroom, high ceiling with wooden beams.
- Bedroom 6: King/Twin beds, en suite bathroom shared with interconnecting single bedroom.
- Bedroom 7: Single bed, sharing bathroom with Bedroom 6.
- Bedroom 8: King/Twin beds, en suite bathroom, lake views.
- Bedroom 9: King/Twin beds, en suite bathroom, lake views.