Located just a few miles from the UNESCO World Heritage town of Alberobello, whose trulli-dominated historic centre makes it one of Puglia's most photographed towns, Masseria Bianco offers glorious al fresco spaces in which to enjoy the gentle rhythms of Puglia, its delightful local food and Primitivo wine. The pool is surrounded by ample space for catching the sun or reclining in the shade of a pergola, while the rooftop terrace dotted with the conical tiles of the eleven trulli that make up the property, is the perfect spot to appreciate an unforgettable sunset over Alberobello.
Masseria Bianco is well-positioned to explore some of the prettiest villages of the region, including Alberobello and Locorotondo, with their many restaurants, cafes and artisan shops; as well as some lovely sandy beaches and coastal towns, such as Monopoli and Polignano a Mare.
Accommodation at Masseria Bianco is spread over several trulli, all of which open onto the stone-paved terrace and face the swimming pool. The main house has a small living room and kitchenette, and three of the bedrooms. The main kitchen and the other bedrooms can be accessed from the terrace.
- Living area with dining table
- Fully-equipped utility kitchen
- Bedroom 1: Master bedroom with twin/king bed and en-suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom whose queen bed is on a small mezzanine above an en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with twin/king bed and en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5: Twin Room on the first floor with roof terrace and en suite bathroom
Please note that the fourth bedroom can only be accessed from the terrace.
WHY WE LIKE IT: The traditional architecture sets this villa apart. The arched stone ceilings, large open patio and regional trulli make this a quintessential property.