The ancient trees that dot the estate share the centenary history of the villa and its surroundings. Located just 5 minutes from the beaches of Savelletri and perfectly positioned to explore Puglia’s baroque treasures, this elegant Italian residence combines the authentic working exteriors, typical of the region’s architecture, with a delightful collection of 30s and 40s furniture and original artworks. The result is an impressive villa, with a climate and cuisine that invites relaxation.
The many terraces and outdoor seating areas offer incredible views to the coast, as well as a large swimming pool and outdoor gym with state-of-the-art equipment.
Ground Floor (all bedrooms are accessed via the garden)
- Bedroom 1: king size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, living area and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: king size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
First Floor (all bedrooms are accessed via external staircases)
- Bedroom 4: Master suite with king size bed, small living room, en suite bathroom with shower and access to a panoramic private terrace
- Bedroom 5: Master suite with king size bed, small living room with single sofa bed, en suite bathroom with shower and private terrace