Interiors are a superb blend of contemporary-classic injected with plenty of characterful local flavour, stylish enough to adore, robust enough to accommodate guests of all ages and accomplished enough to adorn the pages of any interiors magazine. All bedrooms come with big en-suite bathrooms, most with both baths and large luxurious showers. The kitchen is superbly well-equipped with enough space and capacity to cater for a full house. The ground floor is awash with fabulous space, enough for everyone to find a nook to read or chat, play billiards or curl up in front of a stylish home cinema.
Outside there are a wealth of places to dine, enjoy the sun or entertain, with a shaded terrace at ground level and a large roof terrace. The gardens are lawned and home to a pool house with bathroom and changing facilities and three pools of various depths, including a 30cm one for young children. The estate has a tennis court and riding stables, a well as access to a private nine-hole golf course.
25-30 minutes away are some of the best beaches in Tuscany, such such as Puntone and Torre Mozza. Inland, places of interest include Massa Marittima and the ancient abbey at San Galgano.
- Bedroom 1: Twin French beds, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 2: King size double, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin French beds, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4: King size double, en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 5: Twin beds, en suite bathroom with tub and shower.
- Bedroom 6: King size double, en-suite huge bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom 7: Twin French beds, en suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 8: King size double, en-suite huge bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom 9: Located in the annexe. Futon queen size double, en suite bathroom with shower. The annexe is laid out over 3 floors and include a gym, a jacuzzi tub and hammam.