Approached down a long and winding Cypress-tree-lined drive, Villa La Feniglia sits close to Porto Ercole, below a terraced vineyard – with views to a 16th century Spanish fortress. It is entirely encompassed by an olive grove, cypress and fragrant pine trees and views extend over Orbetello lagoon and Feniglia Beach. A wonderful infinity swimming pool enclosed by a vast deck and scattered with plenty of sun recliners lies in the middle of the lawn with an idyllic outdoor living area and a barbecue under a beautiful wisteria-covered pergola at the far end. If a long and lazy barbecue lunch sandwiched between flopping in and out of the pool isn't enough to keep everyone entertained, the villa has superb features including a gym, sauna, billiards table, table tennis and table football.
Inside, there’s a distinctive sub-Saharan African feel to La Feniglia. The main villa is spread over two floors with outdoor access on two different ground levels. There is a separate cottage with two bedrooms on the other side of the front courtyard. The bedrooms all vary in size, each with unique hand painted headboard. The bathrooms have all been decorated with beautiful hand-made ceramic tiles from Amalfi.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with wooden beams and a soft pastel orange tone. There is a small balcony and both the bedroom and the external bathroom have lovely sea views
- Bedroom 2: Twin bedroom with wooden beams and decorated in soft pastel orange and green tones. There is a small balcony and both the bedroom and the external bathroom have sea views
- Bathroom: Shared between bedrooms 1 and 2, with bathtub
- Bedroom 3: Master bedroom with king size bed, sitting room area and en suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with king size bed, private but separate shower room. Headboard and internal cupboards doors are decorated in pastel green tones
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom, with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 7: Double bedroom with private external shower room