La Vigna's private reserve is in the heart of the Maremma. Lesser known than Chianti or the Val d’Orcia, this is a region of ranging hills, fabulous wine estates and some of Italy’s finest sandy beaches at Castiglion della Pescaia and Punta Ala. Away from the coast there are hilltop villages and towns such as medieval Massa Marittima. Siena is around an hour away to the north east, Montalcino around 40 minutes and Rome and Florence are both accessible within 2 - 2 ½ hours.
Amidst the peace of the estate are tennis courts, lakes on which you can sail in Laser dinghies and a riding centre. There is also access to a nine-hole golf course. The swimming pool is ideally located to admire the surrounding countryside, giving a sense of peace and tranquillity. Interiors are light and spacious. There’s a large dining room and fully equipped kitchen. From the living room, a rose-filled terrace leads to a pool house with an open living room and a steam bath. On the first floor there's an excellent billiard room opening onto a shaded terrace, perfect for sundowners. All bedrooms are air conditioned and the seventh bedroom is located in the annexe with a private living area and kitchen.
- Bedroom 1: King size double, walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 2: King size double, en suite bathroom with tub and separate shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin/King, en-suite bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom 4: Twin/King. Shared bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom 5: King size double. Shared bathroom with tub and separate shower.
- Bedroom 6: Twin/King, en suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 7: Located in the annexe. Queen size double, walk-in closet, en suite bathroom with shower. Extra single bed in the living area.