Inside, there's a fully equipped kitchen with a range of features, from a 6 range stove top, induction hot plate and 2 ovens, to a dishwasher and large refrigerator/ freezer, moreover in the bathrooms there are large walk -in showers, all ensuring that the place is ideally set up for a full house of guests. One of the property's most striking features is its beautiful arched loggia with a huge reclaimed oak table and, most importantly, some sublime views over the pretty gardens and lawns, the olive trees and the infinity pool below.
Elsewhere around the house, the drawing room has some suitably deep, comfortable sofas, an inspiring collection of artwork and most importantly a nice, relaxed atmosphere. On this floor there's also a charming and characterful study for those wanting to tuck themselves away for a few hours. Furthermore, the upstairs galleried sitting room, with more sofas, is a beautiful space to escape from the world.
All bedrooms are individually decorated and full of charm, with four poster beds and antique furniture. The beautiful bathrooms have enormous walk in showers and free-standing roll top baths.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with Queen canopy bed, en-suite bathroom with roll top bath and walk in shower
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with queen size bed and shower room en-suite
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with King size bed
- Bedroom 4: Double bedroom with King size bed
- Bathroom with walk in shower and tub
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower over tub
- Bedroom 6: Master bedroom with two French beds, terrace and bathroom en-suite with tub and walk-in shower.