Located on ten minutes away from the ancient medieval Village of Capalbio, famous for its colourful warm fabrics, Villa del Gelso has been carefully designed by its owners respecting the environment and the ancient local traditions. A large living room on two levels, centrally dominated by the chimney, is perfect for some family relaxation and the adjoining dining room provides seats for up to 12 guests. On the same level there is a large and fully equipped kitchen, that opens onto a comfortable outdoor space equipped with a large BBQ perfect for al fresco dining. The bright and comfortable bedrooms have en suite bathrooms and panoramic views over the surroundings hills. On the lower ground floor there is an internal swimming pool (heated in low season) that benefit from natural light thanks to 5 large skylights. On the same floor there is accommodation for up to three members of staff, with kitchenette, living area, sofa-bed, double bedroom and bathroom with shower.
Centrepiece of the lush gardens is the large infinity swimming pool, surrounded by rows of olive trees and bushes of scented flowers. The villa is situated on 15 acres of land, including olive trees and a vegetable and fruit garden at guests’ disposal.
- Bedroom 1: queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower, and access to the outdoor area
- Bedroom 2: king bedroom, private bathroom with shower, and access to the outdoor area
- Bedroom 3: queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with tub and shower, and private terrace
- Bedroom 4: king bedroom; shared a bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: king bedroom (convertible into twin); shared bathroom with shower
Please note that on the lower ground floor there is a double bedroom with en suite bathroom suitable for a nanny or a member of staff.