Villa dell’Angelo is comprised of three buildings. The main house sleeps up to 6 guests (+ 2 children/1 adult on a sofa-bed), with a well-equipped kitchen and living area and panoramic views across the countryside. Bedrooms have high, airy ceilings, terracotta floors and a gentle pastel décor typical of the region. Ground floor living areas open onto a surrounding terrace, neat lawns edged with swathes of rosemary, rose, jasmine and lavender and a lovely 12m x 6m infinity pool.
Adjacent to the main house is a separate cottage with a studio bedroom, sleeping 2 additional guests (+ 2 children/1 adult on a sofa-bed), with a small kitchen and private outdoor terrace area.
A short walk across the garden you can find the pool house cottage, which can accommodate a further 2 guests with one double bedroom, a lower basement bathroom and private poolside terrace.
Within walking distance of the villa (one mile uphill) is the town of Montepulciano and its charming historic centre (45 minute walk, 2 miles), with several good cafes, restaurants and convenience stores, perfect for a morning cappuccino or afternoon gelato. Easily reachable locally are Siena (40 minute drive), Pienza (15 minute drive) and Arezzo (30 minute drive), as well as Florence and the Chianti region for day trips.
- Kitchen and dining room
- Panoramic Living room
- Laundry room with Miele washing machine and dryer
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (1.8m x 2m) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (1.8m x 2m) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King size bed (1.8m x 2m) with en suite bathroom & office with sofa bed (suitable for two children or one adult)
- Bedroom 4: Open plan studio with king size bed (1.8m x 2m) and sofa bed (suitable for two children or one adult)
- Kitchen corner
POOL HOUSE COTTAGE
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (1.8m x 2m) & private poolside terrace
- Lower basement bathroom
WHY WE LIKE IT: The villa is only a short drive from the iconic towns of the Val d’Orcia and is located in one of the regions most distinctive wineries.