Villa dell’Angelo is comprised of two buildings. The main house sleeps up to 8 guests, with a well-equipped kitchen and living area and panoramic views across the countryside. Adjacent is a separate cottage with a studio bedroom, sleeping up to 4 additional guests (2 adults + 2 children on a sofa-bed), with a small kitchen and private outdoor terrace area.
Bedrooms have high, airy ceilings, terracotta floors and a gentle pastel décor typical of the region. Ground floor living areas open onto a surrounding terrace, with a lovely infinity swimming pool and neat lawns edged with swathes of rosemary, rose, jasmine and lavender.
Within a walking distance (one mile) is the historic and charming village Montepulciano, with several good restaurants and convenience stores, perfect for an evening passeggiata. Easily reachable locally are Siena (40 minute drive), Pienza (15 minute drive) and Arezzo (30 minute drive), as well as Florence and the Chianti region for day trips.
- Kitchen and dining room
- Panoramic Living room
- Bedroom 1: King bed (180 x 200cm) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed (180 x 200cm) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King bed (180 x 200cm) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Sofa bed (suitable for two children or one adult)
- Studio: Open space with king bed (180 x 200cm) and sofa bed (suitable for two children or one adult)
- Kitchen corner
WHY WE LIKE IT: The villa is only a few minutes walk from the iconic towns of the Val d’Orcia and is the perfect destination to enjoy wine tastings and relax at the nearby thermal bath resort.