All bedrooms, and particularly those on the first floor, have views of the beautiful countryside. The décor is largely traditional with a number of four poster beds, terracotta floors, beautiful beamed ceilings and antique furniture.
Situated in north eastern Tuscany, Villa San Casciano is positioned at the gateway to Chianti. For those whose idea of heaven is a morning of culture followed by a glass of something nice and chilled by the pool, this is your destination. Florence is close by, with its plethora of world-class art galleries and intriguing museums as well as a sprinkling of Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci.
If cities, even Renaissance ones, aren't your thing, no doubt the beautiful Chianti villages close by will seduce you. With Panzano, Greve, Gaiole and Castellina on your doorstep, each with their individual Tuscan charm, you can choose your venue for a morning espresso as you "people watch". Closer to home, there are few sweeter moments than enjoying the simple pleasure of a fine view and Villa San Casciano has one of the finest.
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Bedroom 1: King size, en-suite bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Bedroom 2: King size, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Twin, en-suite bathroom with bath and hand held shower
- Bedroom 5: Twin, en-suite bathroom suitable for disabled access
- Bedroom 6: Small twin, separate adjacent bathroom accessed from hallway
WHY WE LIKE IT: The villa's location blends idyllic Tuscan countryside with convenience, as small villages and the city of Florence are within easy reach. Relax and unwind in the privacy of San Casciano with Chianti right at your doorstep.