The villa is contemporary in design whilst including traditional features and a warm colour scheme. The original stonework, terracotta floors and exposed beams are perfectly complimented by polished concrete, a stunning stainless-steel kitchen and indulgent bathrooms with deep free-standing baths (some of which are in the bedrooms). The property is extremely spacious with numerous places to sit, eat, drink and daydream, both inside and out.
La Spiga sleeps up to 12 guests and is arranged across three different levels. There are several living areas, a breakfast room, dining room, library, bar and games room. The property also has three kitchens, which are perfect for larger groups. To help keep younger guests entertained there is TV room with a cinema projector, which is also handy for grown-up after dinner movie nights. La Spiga's sister property is La Spighetta, which sleeps six guests in three bedrooms, can also be booked in conjunction if you need more space. Located a two-minute drive or five minute walk away.
- Large stainless steel kitchen with marble island
- Smaller kitchen with adjoining living area
- Breakfast room
- Dining room
- Bar and Games room
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with king size bed, shared bathroom with shower
- Laundry room
- Living room
- TV room with cinema projector
- Small kitchen with living area
- Bedroom 2: Double bedroom with large queen size bed, shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Double bedrooms with queen size bed, separate bathroom with tub and shower, exit to garden
- Bedroom 4: Master Double bedroom with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with queen size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 7: Dormitory with 4 single beds, separate bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 8: Double bedroom with large queen bed, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower, private terrace
WHY WE LIKE IT: This villa is perfect for guests who are looking to relax and unwind in the peace of the Umbrian countryside, with fantastic views.