The resort is proud of its ability to offer ‘a pool for every mood’, with six swimming pools offering a variety of temperatures and outlooks. The Chenot Escape wellness area is also well worthy of its acclaim with an impressive 28 treatment rooms for spa pampering, a serene indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, as well as specialised treatments including hyrdrotherapy, cryotherapy and bespoke health and detox programmes. The wellness experience is complemented by daily yoga and a range of movement classes. Personal trainers are on hand to assist you in the fully-equipped fitness centre, professional tuition can be arranged at the resort’s tennis club and you can even try your hand at water polo. Sustenance after your adventures on land and sea can be found in one of the resort’s numerous restaurants, ranging from wood-fired pizza in Giorgio Locatelli’s Sabia restaurant to contemporary Japanese cuisine and an atmospheric shisha lounge at the Tapasake Club.
Portonovi has been designed to reflect its Adriatic surroundings, with terracotta roofs and palm-lined gardens. 105 luxurious rooms and suites offer floor-to-ceiling windows and private terraces showcasing the spellbinding views of the bay. Two-bedroom family rooms and family suites cater to those travelling children (and the KidsOnly club offers a range of activities to entertain younger guests). For those seeking the utmost seclusion, a selection of sumptuous private villas cater to the demands of any party. The two-bedroom and three-bedroom options boast private pools, gardens and dedicated butler service, while those opting for one of the ten ‘signature’ three and four-bedroom villas will also benefit from a private beach and jetty.
- Couples and romantics
- Spa and wellness enthusiasts
- Those in search of Riviera glamour
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Enjoy refreshing swims in Adriatic waters from the private, golden-sand beach
- Restore your balance with indulgent spa treatments and wellness programmes at Chenot Escape
- Absorb the Boka views over sunset cocktails and DJ beats at the Tapasake Club
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Take a relaxing private cruise of Boka Bay and its enchanting islets
- Discover historic Perast and Kotor, taking in a visit to a local family residing in an 18th-century palace
- Travel by jeep along the 19th-century Austro-Hungarian road to go hiking in the slopes of Mount Orjen
- Enjoy wine tasting at sunset in the rolling vineyards of Savina