Skippered by an expert captain who knows this region intimately, the charming crew will ensure every detail is taken care of. They are on hand to set up delicious breakfasts at the outdoor table, and to serve cooling glasses of wine as you recline on the sun deck.
Interiors are lovingly maintained, ensuring comfort extends to your time below deck where eight well-lit guest cabins are furnished in polished woods with picture windows or brass port holes. All cabins feature private bathrooms and air conditioning and two offer a twin bed configuration, making this a particularly well-equipped gulet for families.
As well as lazy hours spent snoozing in the sunshine punctuated by refreshing dives from the swimming platform, you may wish to don your snorkel as the captain leads you to a secluded bay of the clearest of Adriatic waters, or hop on your paddleboard to enjoy the pristine scenery from a different perspective. The captain will also ensure you do not miss any of the treasures to be found on dry land, be they pine-scented islets scattered with fortified ruins, pristine beaches or traditional tavernas serving the freshest seafood and other local specialities. Along the way, if you would like to hook up with a local motorised water sports operator for some water-skiing or ringo, this can easily be arranged.
- Length: 32m
- Built: 2005 / 2020 (full refurbishment)
- Style: Transom-sterned gulet
- No Cabins: 6 x Double Cabins, 2 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 8 en suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 6 hours air conditioning
- Kit: WIFI, TV, DVD, sound system, card games, library
- Toys: 2 x canoes, 2 x paddleboards, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, chef, deckhand and steward - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Sheets and towels changed twice per week