Over 10 acres of private grounds offer lovely walks, relaxed areas for a quiet read and occasional glimpses of deer, with hooting owls providing an atmospheric evening chorus. The elegant, Roman-inspired pool area, set around 80m from the main house is flanked by lavender and comfy loungers whilst long lunches, and even longer dinners can be enjoyed either under the vine-draped outdoor dining area, or in the cooler interiors, set amidst the original rock face that is now a characterful part of the building.
The main buidling feels refined, cool and spacious, with several areas for a large group to spread out and relax and the tiled floors and rock features adding to the comforting environment. Three living areas are set on several levels, with the well-equipped farmhouse style kitchen/pantry, living and dining spaces, offering plenty of space for family and friends to read, play games, watch a film or listen to music. On the entrance level are five bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom, intricately tiled shower rooms and luxurious mattresses to ensure a fine night's sleep after a hard day of Andalucian living!
- Bedroom 1 - Private suite with A/C, with external access only and an en-suite shower room and access to a small courtyard.
- Living area with feature fireplace
- Dining area
- Snug with piano and TV accessed by a few stone steps
- Kitchen with pantry
- Bedroom 2 - Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 3 - Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 4 - Double Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5 - Twin Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom 6 - Double/Twin Bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Cloak room
WHY WE LIKE IT: Set on over 10 acres of private grounds and producing its own organic fruit and nuts, Casa de Valle is the perfect hideaway for those seeking privacy and tranquility.