Occupying a preserved former military fortress overlooking Palma's bay from a lofty clifftop setting, Cap Rocat is an intriguing and atmospheric base. The fortress halls have become tranquil lounges, drinks can be enjoyed under Moroccan-style canvases, before dinner in "La Fortaleza" restaurant or the more relaxed Sea Club above the bay.
Located along the exterior walls, Cap Rocat's rooms are comfortable and stylishly appointed, whilst many of the suites occupy the former shooting pads, each boasting a multi-level private terrace and commanding view of the bay. There's also a spectacular saltwater infinity pool and a wide array of leisure facilities.
- Families with older children (15+)
- Those with an interest in military architecture
Things to do at the property:
- Two restaurants: gourmet La Fortaleza and the relaxed Sea Club, set on the waterfront
- Relax on the terraces overlooking the Bay of Palma or in one of the lounges
- Saltwater infinity swimming pool
- Clay tennis courts
- Massage and beauty treatments
- Jogging trail
- Mountain bikes
- Water sports
- Library including DVDs and CDs
Things to do nearby:
- The cosmopolitan capital, Palma, for sophisticated shopping
- Boating excursions around the island's beautiful coastline
- Deep-sea fishing, sailing and diving
- Golf, horse riding and mountain biking
- The artist's haven of Deià and the Tramuntana villages
- Cap Rocat does not accept children under the age of 15 years.
- The fortress' former kitchen can offer private dining, wine tasting and cooking classes.
- The Sea Club is closed on Sunday evenings for dinner.