Carefully hidden away amongst the labyrinth of narrow streets in Seville's Old Town just a five-minute walk from the cathedral, the Corral del Rey is a painstakingly restored, 17th Century casa palacio, today an intimate luxury boutique hotel of incredible charm and delightful atmosphere.
The Corral del Rey fuses authentic architectural detailing with modern interior design and together with its rooftop plunge pool, not to mention its city-wide views, makes for an ideal place to stay. The hotel offers café-style tapas dining in its vibrant bar. Spread over two buildings, the hotel is characterised by its unique architectural detailing; Roman marble columns, original wood beams and medieval Mudéjar doorways adding an unrivalled authenticity to the Corral del Rey's composition. Yet move into the 17 rooms and suites and you'll find immaculately-presented, contemporary accommodation, complemented by the most modern of amenities.
- Those looking to be centrally located in Seville
Things to do at the property:
- Rooftop plunge pool overlooking the city
- Admire the art gallery
- Massage, yoga and beauty treatments
- DVD library
Things to do nearby:
- Seville's magnificent Alcázar and Casa de Pilatos
- Soak up the atmosphere at one of the many tapas bars
- An obligatory Flamenco performance
- Horse riding safaris and bird watching in the Doñana National Park
- A wealth of golf courses in the region
- Sherry tasting in nearby Jerez
- If you are planning to travel en famille, consider one of the serviced apartments nearby.
- The festivals Semana Santa and the Feria de Abril are lively events in Seville and so best avoided if you don't like a bit of noise or lots of fun if you enjoy a party atmosphere.
- The hotel is located in the heart of the historic quarter, so access by car is a bit tricky. We suggest you book a private transfer in advance.