Sophisticated, stylish and relaxed, the Marbella Club Hotel located between Marbella and Puerto Banus on the Costa del Sol, is just a short stroll from the beach. Only a 20 minute drive from the hotel is the exclusive Marbella golf course, a magnificent 18 hole course that enjoys stunning views of the Mediterranean and surrounding mountains.
Accommodation at the Marbella Club Hotel is in rooms, suites or villas, which vary considerably in size. Rooms and suites have clean, crisp designs with luxurious furnishings; while the Grand Suites are decorated in individual, often more colourful style. In addition, there are also two, three, five and six bedroom villas, the crowning glory of which is the opulent Villa del Mar, just steps from the golden sands.
Options at Marbella Club Restaurant are equally as varied thanks to talented chef Juan Galvez; whether sampling the finest cuts of meat and traditional dishes at The Grill, enjoying contemporary Spanish style and sea-fresh fish and salad at MC Beach, or indulging in an international feast at the Marbella Beach Club.
- Honeymooners and couples
- Golfers and tennis buffs
- Groups of friends
Things to do at Marbella Club Hotel Golf Resort & Spa:
- Relax by the pool at the Beach Club to mellow Balearic beats
- Enjoy a spa treatment, hammam or sauna at the fantastic Thalasso spa
- Seek shade with a cocktail at Summer Bar
- Keep up with your fitness regime at the gym
- Little ones will be kept well occupied at the Kids Club
Things to do nearby:
- Wander 15 minutes along the beach to enjoy the atmospheric tapas restaurants, boutiques and super yachts in town
- Tee off at Marbella Club's nearby golf course, with stunning sea views
- Enjoy a game of tennis on one of the 10 courts close by (clay and hard)
- Head to Marbella's riding school or out into the countryside for time in the saddle
- Spend time with the family at Funny Beach, where you can try karting, bumper boats, water sports and much more
- Family outings to the zoo, safari park and aquariums a short distance away