Though its appeal is probably strongest to couples, Nobu Ibiza is also very family friendly, with a kids club offering everything from foraging to craft sessions and well as sushi-making lessons and DJ workshops. There is a family pool and all the restaurants cater for children. There are no family rooms, but several of the rooms interconnect and ground-floor Garden View Suites have direct access to the family pool. Cots are available on request.
152 Rooms and Suites, most with sea views, floor-to-ceiling windows and open terraces. All are furnished in natural materials – think marble bathrooms, stone floors and pale linens – in a colour palette of whites, golds, aquas and blues; artisan ceramics, hand-blown pendant lights and leather rugs add an Ibizan aesthetic. Suites boast whirlpool baths and mini cocktail cabinets, though if you’d rather not mix up your own sundowners, a barman will come and do it for you. Some suites have direct access to the main pool.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
With its scenic landscape, historic towns and dazzling coastline to explore, not to mention superb watersports, beautiful beaches and great shopping, Ibiza is the perfect honeymoon destination. Even more so now that it has swapped its non-stop party image for something rather more tranquil. Nobu Ibiza is the perfect spot for a honeymoon that is both stylish and fun; a chance to wear your designer beachwear by the pool, drink cocktails as the sun sets then dine on gourmet dishes under the stars. Charter a yacht, rent bikes for the day or take the ferry to the secluded island of Formentera.
OUT & ABOUT
- Shopping in Ibiza Town
- Lunch in hip Marina Botafoch
- Ferry trips to the island of Formentera
- Explore Ibiza’s tiny hamlets
- Resort’s curated experiences include hikes, bike rides and foliage/organic trips
- Boutique & John Frieda hair salon
- 2 pools
- Six Senses spa
- Fitness Centre
- Motorised/non-motorised watersports
FOOD & DRINK
- Nobu Restaurant, featuring many of Nobu Matsuhisa’s signature dishes
- Grilled sardines, artisan wines and jugs of sangria in the chiringuito-style beach club
- Celicioso for healthy cuisine, including gluten-free, lactose-free and vegan dishes
- Peyotito, an offshoot of Peyote in London, blends Mexican and Mediterranean cuisine
- Sushi rolls and fruit platters by the pool