As you would expect from a Six Senses property, the wellness offering here does not disappoint. The spa complex is expansive and boasts outdoor massage cocoons looking out onto fragrant gardens, a hammam, steam bath and sea-facing yoga deck. Every possible holistic treatment you could think of can likely be arranged, along with state-of-the-art biohacking procedures and Cryotherapy. For a more traditional approach, guests can take full advantage of the resident yoga masters as well as a full programme of visiting practitioners.
Playful nods to the character northern Ibiza extend to the guest rooms. All rooms and suites come with a yoga mat, and the Cave Royale Suite even features a secret door leading to a private recording studio below. You do not have to be a world-class recording artist to absorb the creative vibe on offer, however. Music lovers will find the hip restaurants and bars at the Beach Caves complex will suit them to a tee, with regular musical performances on offer in the Live Cave. Beach Caves is also the place to enjoy all things marine, with direct beach access and attentive service on offer from the comfort of your day bed. Should the lure of the crystalline waters be too much to resist, take the plunge on a snorkelling expedition or set out by kayak or paddle board to explore the surrounding coves.
A total of 116 suites, village residences, pool suites and beachfront caves have been carefully positioned across the 8-hectare estate. Views range from maritime forest and sea views to uninterrupted views of the bay, and attention-to-detail pervades in touches such as Bluetooth speakers and a full pillow menu. The majority of the rooms and all of the suites offer spacious private terraces boasting hypnotic views, while the Sea View Cave Suites offer a particularly memorable experience. A range of luxurious multi-bedroom suites can also be found, which cater perfectly to larger families or groups of friends - the Townhouse residences offer the utmost in privacy with their private gardens, pools and spacious living and dining areas.
Many of the resort’s suites offer space for an extra bed, but we feel it is well worth upgrading to the Two-bedroom Xarraca Suite or one of the Townhouses if you have the family in tow. The Townhouses enjoy the added advantage of private swimming pools, ample living space and fully-equipped kitchens. A Kid’s Club provides a range of activities for younger guests and - entirely in-keeping with the destination - it even offers tailored yoga and mindfulness activities for children.
- Jaded urbanites
- Spa and wellness enthusiasts
- Artists, musicians and wannabe chefs
THINGS TO DO AT THE RESORT
- Enjoy pampering messages, detoxifying body scrubs or a customised hammam treatment at the spa
- Take in the breathtaking views from the oversized swimming pool, or enjoy a lazy afternoon on the beach
- Feast on the bounty of fresh produce, tapas, pizzas and sweet treats on offer at the Farmer’s Market
- Restore your balance with a wealth of yoga practices which include Hatha, Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Kundalini and aerial yoga
- Sample healthy herbal creations or artisanal craft beers at the Farmacy Bar
- Learn how to make your own organic cosmetics on an Alchemy Bar Workshop
- Take in live music and blissful vibes at the Beach Caves
THINGS TO DO NEARBY
- Hike pristine coastal trails around Xarraca Bay, or explore them by e-bike
- Go paddle-boarding or kayaking through the turquoise waters of Ibiza’s northern bays
- Visit the Sunday craft market at San Juan
- Travel by solar-powered catamaran to the island of Tagomago
- Charter a yacht to discover the unspoiled coves of Ibiza’s eastern shores
- Discover peaceful underwater worlds with a spot of snorkelling or scuba diving