The house has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout, with comfortable bedrooms, high-thread count linens and en suite bathrooms with contemporary finishes including rain showers and one-piece granite washbasins. Cool interiors open seamlessly onto terraces, where sun loungers and scattered deep cushions allow for languid afternoons in the shade.
Adjacent to the main terrace, a 20m infinity pool overlooks the surrounding forest, and has a retractable safety net in case of toddlers or young children. An outdoor dining table, with well-equipped summer kitchen, is a shady spot well suited for long lunches and impromptu dinner parties.
MAIN HOUSE: 350 SQM incl storage and staff Quarter
- Bedroom 1: king-size bed, en suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Bedroom 2: king-size bed, sharing the bathroom to Bedroom 1
- TV room
- Separate w.c.
- Small kitchen
Outdoor terrace with dining
External access to FIRST floor
- Bedroom 3: Twin/king-size bed and en suite bathroom with shower
Terrace with days beds and sea views, low 30cm wall
- Bedroom 4: king-size bed, en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: king-size bed, en suite bathroom with shower, interconnecting with:
- Bedroom 6: Twin/King-size bed
- Adjacent living area with sofa beds (can sleep 2 children or two adults) and space for a cot. Separate shower.
The gardens: Nestled in a clearing among pine trees, grounds have been tamed with Mediterranean planting with pathways marked out in gathered pebbles. A decorative fountain trickles meditatively in the background and lines of traditional white facades are broken with rampant bougainvillea.
The views: Carefully managed pine felling provides sea views on the horizon from the first floor terrace. The outdoor dining area and terraces overlook the pool and surrounding grounds.
Why we like it: The high levels of comfort and the clean-lines of the Scandinavia-meets-Ibiza style of the interior appeals immediately; the tranquil location amongst the heavily scented pine trees, within a walk of Cala Jondal beach makes this a firm favourite.