Surrounded with orange, pear and peach orchard orchards, the 17th century property - once an olive mill - is one of the original estates on Mallorca. Located in the beautiful Sa Figuera region, close to the beaches and Port de Soller on the west coast, the grand property has been fully restored and reconfigured into stylish, contemporary accommodation.
In addition to the seven bedrooms and bathrooms, the property has a small chapel and original working olive mill. Rooms are divided over three floors, with each bedroom comfortably furnished and well-presented in modern style. The property is air-conditioned throughout and equipped with WiFi. On the top floor, with spectacular views of the surrounding Tramuntana mountains, a two-bedroom apartment with living and kitchen facilities can be incorporated or closed off to provide independent accommodation.
Outdoors guests are surrounded by the dramatic and broad panorama of the Tramuntana mountains. The working estate comes with olive orchards, as well as peach, nectarine and pear. A large infinity swimming pool is also available.
- Corner seating area
- Stairs to dining area
- Original olive press
- Bedroom 1: 1 x double bed (1m60) with en suite shower and bath. A/C
- Living area
- Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed (1m60) with en suite shower. A/C
- Bedroom 3: 1 x double bed (1m60) with en suite shower (one step up)
- Bedroom 4: 1 x twin room (2 x 0m90), en suite with shower. Ramp access for wheelchair.
Exterior access to:
- Bedroom 5: 1 x double bed (1m60) with en suite shower.
- Apartment (can be closed off for full independence)
- Small kitchen. Views to Soller port.
- Bedroom 6: 1 x double bed (1m60) with en suite shower.
- Bedroom 7: 1 x double bed (1m60) with en suite shower. Private terrace with mountain view.
- Swimming pool (not heated)
- Sun loungers
- Orange, pear, peach, nectarines, olive trees