Within walking distance of the sea, Villa Bahia, set close to the Vela Yacht Club is within a 20 minute walk of the main port. The former fishing village comes alive during the summer with buzzy harbour-front restaurants serving catch-of-the-day lunches, and sunset-gazing cocktails. A popular resort frequented by the yachting fraternity and film stars alike there are several small beaches and coves within easy reach from the property and inviting crystal blue waters and larger, sandy beaches can be found at Camp de Mar and Sant Elm.
Rooms and communal areas open to large terraces in order to make the most of the captivating blue sea views providing the perfect spot for whiling an afternoon away for yacht-watching under the sizzling Mallorcan sunshine. The rooftop deck with jacuzzi is the ideal spot for an evening sundowner overlooking the waters below or as an additional sunbathing terrace, and with a 10-metre salt water pool below and wooden loungers and chairs dotted across the various levels, guests need not stray far. Whilst residential, the terraced land to the rear and shade provided by the pine trees afford a decent level of privacy with a bustling day and nightlife a short distance away.
The six en-suite bedrooms, most opening to terraces feature large double beds, air-conditioning a simple and soothing décor and tiled floors in keeping with the Spanish setting. On the pool level, interiors include a well-equipped kitchen and dining room that opens to the shaded outdoor dining areas and a large, light and airy living room that also offers double doors to the terrace with several further seating spots for relaxation.
- Jacuzzi and sun terrace with loungers
- Kitchen and open-plan dining room
- Living room with fireplace and TV
- Outdoor dining
- Sun terraces
- Bedroom 1 with double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 with double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 with double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 with double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 with double bed, AC, en-suite bathroom with sunken bath
- Bedroom 6, apartment with separate entrance, double bed and en-suite bathroom with shower
The Gardens: Terraced land to the rear of the property but no lawn areas.
The Views: Close to Vela Yacht club, within walking distance of the sea and a stroll around the port to bars and restaurants.
Why we like it: Views across the crystal blue waters below with several terraced spots for sunbathing in this sought-after spot of Mallorca.