This beautifully stone clad property is part of the Son Bunyola estate, consisting of over 600 acres of countryside overlooking the sea, littered with citrus, almond and olive trees. Privacy is assured, and peace reigns supreme at Son Balagueret where the staff are as attentive or discrete as guests require. A 40-minute stroll takes guests to the pebble beach and blue waters at the foot of the estate, an idyllic spot for bathing or a leisurely picnic.
Brimming with character, the villa centers around a private courtyard, an ideal spot for escaping the blazing sun, and opens to outdoor living spaces, including a covered dining area and, several steps down, to a heated pool with views across the estate. Modernity and history collide effortlessly in characterful buildings equipped with modern amenities such as air conditioning, Satellite TV, heated pool and Wi-Fi. In short, a tranquil retreat with a historic background, reenergised for the modern client awaits.
- Living room with dining area, opening on to the central courtyard
- Well-equipped kitchen leading out to the outdoor kitchen and barbecue area
- Tower Bedroom: Steps up from dining area into tower with shower room. Further steps lead to a double bedroom with additional day bed
- Master double bedroom, en-suite bathroom with bath and shower
- Double/Twin bedroom, en suite bathroom with shower
- Double/Twin bedroom - recently added. More details to follow.
WHY WE LIKE IT: A chic, boutique hotel style experience, in the privacy of a private home in one of the most advantageous spots on the island.