The plentiful gardens offer olive trees, figs, peaches and palms in abundance for a tranquil, retreat-style escape from the hustle and bustle of modern life, featuring a Moroccan style chill-out area, perfect for pre-dinner drinks. Life is centred around time together by the large, saltwater pool in the day or gathering in the central courtyard for long evenings sampling the local cuisine, to the tapping sounds coming from those competing on the ping-pong table. As lazy or as energetic as desired, guests can enjoy the thrills of the thwack of a tennis ball on the villa’s own court, or an afternoon spent reclining in one of the relaxation spots in the grounds, perfect for indulging in a fine novel.
Within easy reach of many of the island’s most renowned beaches, Finca Tortuga has been re-vamped for the modern traveller, lovingly restored throughout whilst respecting its historical past. Comfortable and comforting, the interiors are tastefully presented, enabling guests to feel instantly relaxed and at home. Well thought-out dining spots are illuminated at night, featuring an excellent sound system that provides a soundtrack to the perfect villa holiday.
- Living and TV room, punctuated by historical maps on the walls
- Dining space for 12 guests
- Well-equipped kitchen with small breakfast table
- Bedroom 1: Twin bedroom and private bathroom (set along the corridor) with shower
FIRST FLOOR (FIRST WING)
- Bedroom 2: Master with en suite bathroom with bath and shower and country views
- Bedroom 3: Double with en suite shower room and large sun terrace
Please note the terrace has low walls.
FIRST FLOOR (CHILDREN'S WING)
- Bedrooms 4 and 5: Two interconnecting bedrooms, each with twin beds, sharing a bathroom with bath, ideal for children.
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and terrace. The bedroom has independent, external access.
WHY WE LIKE IT: A perfect home-away-from-home, one would struggle to not immediately feel comfortable here. While there is plenty of social space, everyone will be able to find their own perfect spot here, be that under a fig tree in the gardens, on a lounger by the pool or on the balcony overlooking it all.