Caresse offers 84 Rooms, Suites and Villas. Sizes vary – two, including the exclusive Caresse King Villa, have their own outdoor hot tub – but all are flooded with sunlight and most are sea-facing. Each room has a private terrace or balcony and bespoke furnishings designed by Onur Özgül. Décor is in a subdued palette enlivened by pops of colour, with chrome fixtures and marble or mosaic bathrooms. The Deluxe Marine Rooms, meanwhile, have the feel of a luxury yacht, with plantation shutters and parquet floors.
Caresse is family-friendly resort with a children’s pool and a kids club, though given the rake of the resort, pushchair access can be a little hard going. The Caresse King Villa and the Two-Bedroom Suites all sleep four, while cots can be added to smaller rooms. Children under 16 are not permitted in the spa or fitness centre but may use the indoor pool between 8am and 1pm only if accompanied by their parents.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Caresse has its own wedding planner and offers a range of personalised services to ensure every Big Day is perfect. For the ceremony itself, choose from the beach, the floating deck, the pool or any of the beachfront restaurants. Floral arrangements, venue theming and crafted menus can all be arranged. The seclusion offered by this resort makes it perfect for honeymoon couples, who can enjoy the peninsula’s famous moonrise from the beach or from the privacy of their own balcony or terrace. The spa has one couple’s suite, perfect for sharing relaxation time together, and also offers packages for brides and grooms as well as bridal/groom Hamman parties. And if you can’t take your eyes of each other, check out the innovative poolside sun loungers: designed by Onur Özgül, they are double width and can be raised at either end so couples can face each other rather than lie side by side.
OUT & ABOUT
- Snorkel in the Aegean’s crystalline waters
- Charter one of the resort’s luxury yachts or rent a traditional gullet
- Explore the Mausoleum of Halicarnassus
- Visit the Museum of Underwater Archaeology at Bodrum Castle
- Wander through local tangerine orchards
- Tennis courts & fitness centre
- Indoor & outdoor pools
- Motorised/non-motorised watersports
- PADI dive centre
FOOD & DRINK
- La Plage Restaurant for a culinary journey from the South Aegean to the Mediterranean
- Western and Asian cuisine served in Glass Restaurant & Lounge Bar
- Sushi at the beach side or at the pool bar
- Private dining