D-Resort Göcek is located in attractive gardens in the fishing village of Göcek and is a perfect resort for sailing enthusiasts. Nearby, you'll find a sophisticated marina and private sandy beach and the natural, tranquil bays in and around Göcek are ideal for sailing. The sun terraces surrounding the hotel pool are perfect for relaxing with a good book.
An ideal base for exploring this delightful part of south-west Turkey, including the ancient Lycian rock tombs at Dalyan, the hotel is also a perfect place to relax, with a magnificent outdoor pool surrounded by sun terraces, a newly designed D-Spa and a fine private sandy beach. The 103 elegant, comfortable rooms and suites are tastefully decorated in natural muted colours and are fully air-conditioned. The Breeze restaurant, set on the hotel's private beach, serves the region's only Teppanyaki menu along with international and Mediterranean dishes. The Olive Tree restaurant in the main building serves a sumptuous buffet breakfast and à la carte lunches and evening meals. State-of-the-art spa and fitness facilities, including a bespoke massage service on the beach, are really rather fine.
- Families of all ages
- Sailing enthusiasts
Things to do at the property:
- Enjoy the private sandy beach
- Excellent spa and fitness facilities
- Relax by the pool or in the tranquil gardens
- Dine in the beachside restaurant, overlooking the sea
Things to do nearby:
- Take a boat or gulet trip and sail around the tranquil bays
- Visit the riverside town of Dalyan, ascend the river by boat to see impressive ancient Kaunos
- Visit the extraordinary museum village of Kayaköy
- Superb range of watersports available (including yachting, paragliding, scuba diving and rafting)
- Tennis courts nearby
- A range of local bars, shops and restaurants within walking (or sailing) distance