Nestled amongst the grand mansions lining Istanbul's waterfront, this former Ottoman palace blends effortlessly with its majestic surroundings, yet enter inside and you'll find a sleek and stylish interior, where chic, cosmopolitan refinement comes as standard, along with impeccable service.
Offering some of the finest luxury accommodation in the city and a refuge from the hustle and bustle of Istanbul's centre, this exceptional property combines architectural grandeur with a contemporary perspective. This seamless blend of old and new is apparent through the 170 rooms and suites, where immaculately-presented, bright and airy accommodation overlooks glorious terraces and gardens, with the busy waters of the Bosphorus beyond. Aqua Restaurant presents a menu rich in contemporary Italian cuisine, infused with Turkish and Mediterranean flavours, whilst the poolside grill serves the freshest fish, kebabs and mezze. Befitting the land of its origin, the hotel rightfully boasts of its extensive Hammam facilities, not to mention its spa, indoor and outdoor pools and gym.
Things to do at the property:
- Dine on the wonderful terrace, watching the ships go by.
- Swim in possibly the most photogenic pool in Turkey.
- Superb Hammam and spa.
- Indoor pool and whirlpool
- Fitness centre
Things to do nearby:
- Cruise along the 32km-length of the Bosphorus Strait
- The Topkapi Palace, crown jewel of the Ottoman empire
- Visit the remarkable Haghia Sophia
- Pay respectful homage at the 17th-century Sultanahmet 'Blue' Mosque
- Istanbul's Museum of Modern Art at Karaköy
- Shop in the glittering Grand Bazaar and the exotic Spice Market
- This is a particularly family-friendly hotel with complimentaryamenities, toiletries and children's menus available. Babysitting is also available with 24 hour's notice.