A range of rooms, suites and villas dissolve into the hillside, and comprise 72 rooms in the main hotel (a full sea-view room being essential for those all-important vistas), as well as 31 suites and villas. Flourishes include jute rugs, marble floors and floor-to-ceiling windows. Interiors of all rooms and suites adhere to a light, soothing palette, in keeping with the calming atmosphere and adorned with pared-down contemporary furniture. The villas are undeniably impressive, each boasting a private swimming pool, gardens and a traditional hammam.
Golf carts are available to whisk guests down to the bay in a heartbeat. Paths lead to the principal communal areas including the spa, state-of-the-art gym and a clutch of branded restaurants which offer everything from seafood feasts and sushi to authentic Turkish cuisine, served on panoramic outdoor terraces. In particular try the excellent Folie restaurant whose tables are almost lapped by the sea, or walk up the hill to Isola Manzara Italian restaurant, which looks down over Bodrum Castle, enjoying one of the very best views of the city. To elevate your beach or dining experience to another level, a private hillside cabana in a breathtaking location can be rented for the day, offering a swimming pool and the option to arrange butler service, spa treatments and private dining. The largest cabana accommodates up to 45 guests and is equipped with a full bar and sound system - a DJ can be arranged to provide a memorable backdrop for your gathering.
- Couples & families
- Watersports enthusiasts
- Those seeking a lively beach stay with plenty to keep them busy
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Unwind on one of the best beaches in Bodrum
- Feast on one of the Mett's renowned Turkish breakfasts
- Take the plunge with an array of watersports such as jet skiing, parasailing, water skiing and paddle boarding
- Relax with a cocktail on one of the Folie’s floating sea hammocks
- Take advantage of extensive spa facilities which include a wealth of pampering treatments, a hammam and salt chamber
- Spend the day in one of Mett's private hillside cabanas and enjoy your own swimming pool, butler service, private dining or DJ
- Admire the views of Bodrum Castle over sophisticated Italian cuisine at Isola Manzara
- Indulge in baklava and shisha on the shaded terrace of Anjel restaurant
- Enjoy Pan Asian cuisine, cocktails and DJ beats in the Attiko Lounge
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Charter a yacht for day of watersports and snorkelling in the crystal-clear waters
- Discover Bodrum's Museum of Underwater Archaeology, set in the imposing surrounds of the 15th-century castle
- Go scuba diving in the clear waters with caves rich with marine life
NB - Please note that next door to METT Bodrum is a larger hotel, which does not detract from the pleasure of your stay, but can come as something of a surprise visually, if you are not expecting it. Also note that the Folie Beach Club is a separate entity to the hotel and whilst the hotel sun loungers are free of charge, if you want to use the Folie Beach Club, there is a charge.