Around the restaurant, chefs take their cues from their surroundings with dishes such as beetroot salads sourced from the organic farm and octopus grilled on the open fire. This tranquil spot captivates throughout the day, offering seaside serenity until the weekend arrives and the beach comes alive with the sounds of a resident DJ at sunset. Elsewhere, the spa incorporates open air pavilions while the lounge bar, set within the gardens, serves chilled margaritas and coffees at your every whim. The hotel also supports local and international artists in its very own contemporary art gallery, which is well worth a browse.
The hotel’s eco-conscious approach does not deter from the luxury on offer. Rooms incorporate an intriguing design of hanging thatch set within the banana fronds and olive trees. Lodgings range from deluxe rooms to a selection of suites painted in chic, earthy tones. They adhere to the copper and wood theme and each feature their own terrace, some also offering spacious decks and alfresco showers.
- Couples & romantics
- Lovers of nature and tranquility
- Cool weekenders
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Lounge on the sun-drenched shingle beach and take a dip in the emerald waters
- Polish your water-skiing at the watersports station
- Enjoy a soothing massage in the spa or a workout in the gym
- Restore your balance with a yoga class or lose it with a cocktail workshop
- Browse the collection of creative, contemporary pieces in the art gallery
- Feast on fresh farm-to-table cuisine and slow food specialities prepared in a typical wood oven
- Sip on ice-cold chilli margaritas at the beach bar
- On Fridays and Saturdays, experience Yazz Collective's sundown sessions and atmospheric after partys with lively DJ beats
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Charter a yacht to explore the nearby islands
- Go snorkelling in search of sea turtles and hidden caves
NB - Please note that there is no swimming pool, but with a clear, warm turquoise sea lapping the beach, quite frankly who needs one!