Artemis was launched from her Bodrum boatyard in 2015 and combines all the positive elements of traditional gulet design with the modern touches that are demanded by today’s travellers, in terms of comfort and equipment.
She has four cabins – two masters and two double/twin cabins (can be set up as either), which makes her accommodation very flexible and particularly suitable for two families. She has eschewed the very heavy dark mahogany for a lighter, brighter palette in the cabins and saloon, which is very much in touch with modern tastes.
An excellent and experienced crew of four are on board to look after your every need and the cook specialises in Turkish mezes and seafood in particular. The dining takes place on the aft deck where there is also an area for lounging, leaving the main deck for sunbathing. In the bow is an additional seating area, particularly suited for drinks at sundown.
On-board water sports equipment includes water skis, wakeboard, ringo, canoes, snorkelling and fishing equipment.
- Length: 24m
- Built: 2015
- Style: Bodrum-style schooner
- No. Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins, 2 x Double/Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 4 en-suite bathrooms with showers
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning / TV
- Kit: Satellite TV, WIFI, Playstation 3, DVD, Music System
- Toys: Waterski, wakeboard, ringo, canoes, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 2 deckhands - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Linen and towel change once per week