Kaya Guneri I is a very comfortable 7-cabin gulet which offers excellent value for money. With 5 twin cabins and 2 double cabins, she also offers great flexibility and is suitable for all manner of different parties.
With an attractive blue hull and plenty of exposed wood throughout, she offers the character of a traditional gulet and the modern touches that provide the necessary comforts.
A Bodrum-style schooner, she has plenty of deck space for sun-bathing and the dining area is at the stern with more lounging seats behind that, as you would expect. She also has an excellent crew of 4 and an good array of toys on board to keep everyone happy, including water-skis, ringo and canoes.
What you will not find are lots of bells and whistles, as the intention of the owner is to provide the basics really well and at a price that is extremely competitive.
- Length: 26m
- Built: 2015
- Style: Bodrum-style schooner
- No. Cabins: 2 x Double Cabins & 5 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 7 en-suite bathrooms with showers
- In-cabin: 12 hours air conditioning
- Kit: TV, CD, WIFI
- Toys: Waterski, canoes, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 2 deckhands - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Sheets and towels changed once per week