Kaya Guneri II is one of the best value gulets afloat, with all the characteristics of an excellent gulet, at an affordable price.
A traditionally built schooner with 6 attractively decorated en suite cabins, she has long been in high demand from those who recognise a well-built and well-run gulet when they see one.
The crew of 4 are professional and friendly at the same time, and the boat is spacious and comfortable with a large sun deck and several different seating areas, making her ideal for a large party of family and friends. There is a dining area in the stern and an additional seating area in the bow for sundowners. In addition, there is a comfortable, traditional saloon and a separate galley, and the array of water sports equipment on board is extremely good for a gulet of this category and price.
- Length: 28.5m
- Built: 2002
- Style: Bodrum-style schooner
- No. Cabins: 4 x Twin/Triple Cabins (small double bed and a single bed) & 2 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 6 en-suite bathrooms with showers
- In-cabin: 8 hours air conditioning
- Kit: Satellite TV, CD, DVD, WIFI
- Toys: Waterski, canoes, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 2 deckhands - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Sheets changed once per week / towels twice per week