A gulet out of the top drawer, with an extremely professional crew and the best quality fixtures and fittings, Kaya Guneri V is the flagship of one of the best operations in Turkey. The accommodation is spacious and versatile whilst the deck space is very generous indeed.
Kaya Guneri V is a large traditional Bodrum-style schooner, with the classic mahogany interior. She is not overly ornate but simply and attractively furnished, with a lightly nautical theme. The 6 cabins are large and their en suite bathrooms expensively and recently installed with good quality showers.
There is also a very fine selection of "toys" on board, including a jet-ski, 100HP outboard on the tender for waterskiing, wakeboarding, ringo and banana rides, so if you have had enough of idly trying to catch lunch in quiet private bays and of snoozing off a really good lunch on deserted beaches, there are plenty of opportunities to inject a bit of pace into your day….
- Length: 39.5m
- Built: 2009
- Style: Bodrum-style schooner
- No Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins, 2 x Double Cabins & 2 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 6 en-suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning, TV, DVD, CD, MP3
- Kit: WIFI, Satellite TV with large LCD screen in the saloon, DVD, CD, MP3
- Toys: Jet-ski, water-ski, mono-ski, ringo, banana, canoes, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook, host and 3 deckhands - 6 in total
- Housekeeping: Daily sheet and towel change