With 8 spacious en suite cabins, including two large masters, Lycian Queen provides a versatility of accommodation which makes her suitable for several families, parties of friends and multi-generational gatherings. There are very few gulets of quality with this capacity. The crew of 5 are highly experienced, extremely professional, but in a suitably relaxed, friendly way, and the cook produces some truly exceptional meze from his little galley.
The main dining area is in the shaded stern and there is additional lounging here too. There is a large main deck for sunbathing, which can also be shaded by a canopy, and an additional forward dining area, suitable for drinks, cards and board games or a change of scenery at dinner, if desired. Happily, Lycian Queen is also very well-equipped with water sports too, and boasts a powerful tender for water-skiing and wakeboarding, as well as canoes, paddleboards and a windsurfer.
- Length: 37m
- Built: 2015
- Style: Transom-sterned gulet
- No. Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins, 4 x Double Cabins & 2 x Twin/Triple Cabins
- Bathrooms: 8 en-suite bathrooms with good showers
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning / TV
- Kit: WIFI, CD, iPod music system, TV
- Toys: Waterski, wakeboard, kneeboard, canoes, SUPs, windsurfer, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 4 deckhands - 6 in total
- Housekeeping: Regular sheet & towel changes if desired.