A superb gulet in its class, Nurten A is really well-designed for comfort and socialising. Unusually and happily, the outside dining table is mid-ships, where there is less movement, allowing for a much larger seating/lounging area at the stern - the equivalent of having a dining room and a drawing room.
Also, the galley is separate from the saloon so that no cooking smells or noises drift up from below. This is capped off by an additional spot for sun-worshippers on the saloon roof, for "hot-sunbathing".
The spaciousness of the deck is carried on below decks, where the 6 good-sized cabins are tastefully decorated in mute colours, and where the en suite bathrooms have especially good quality spa-showers, well-chosen fittings and attractive rattan doors. The saloon is well-equipped and the whole vessel is kept immaculate.
Importantly, this is a friendly, relaxed vessel, and whilst the captain's English is slightly faltering, his warm-heartedness rubs off on his crew who are discreet but always helpful and cheery.
- Length: 31m
- Built: 2002 (refitted 2006 & 2012)
- Style: Gulet with separate galley
- No. Cabins: 2 x Master Cabins with double bed
- 2 x Double Cabins
- 2 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 6 en-suite bathrooms with spa-showers
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning / TV / DVD
- Kit: WIFI, Satellite TV with large LCD screen in the saloon, DVD, CD
- Toys: Waterski, windsurfer, 2 x canoes, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook and 3 deckhands - 5 in total
- Housekeeping: Standard sheet and towel change every 2-3 days, more often if required