Serenity 86 has a crisp and airy feel accented both outside and in with modern and vibrant flashes of red. Details such as highly polished wood and chrome further enhance this smart and spacious vessel. Sun worshippers and yoga practitioners will appreciate the extensive teak deck which is dotted with sun tanning mattresses.
The flybridge area, complete with dining and further sunbathing facilities, provides an additional outdoor retreat, perfect for a romantic meal or a sundowner. You can dine either al fresco or in the saloon, where the bar, games table and entertainment area may also be found. This sociable space tends to become the hub of evening activity, whether you are playing cards, chatting into the small hours or watching a DVD from the vast library on the 32" television, which discreetly rises from the entertainment console. For a little more privacy all the cabins (two with queen-sized beds and two twins) are equipped with their own TVs, DVD & CD players and reading lights.
- Length: 26m
- Built: 2007
- Style: Contemporary gulet with Flybridge
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 1 x VIP Cabin & 2 x Twin Cabins
- Bathrooms: 4 en-suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 24 hour air-conditioning, heating, HD satellite televisions, DVD & CD players & iPod connection
- Kit: Internet connection, satellite TV, portable speakers & tent on main mast
- Toys: Water-ski, wakeboard, mono-ski, kneeboard, 2 donuts, 2 paddleboards, canoes, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment, extensive DVD/CD collection & board games
- Crew: Captain, chef and 2 deckhands - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Daily linen and towel change