Large drawing room, sitting room, both complete with open fires. Dining room (with table for 14), piano room and library. Kitchen; An ultra modern state-of-the-art kitchen, with large stainless steel island, range cooker and American fridge freezer seamlessly fits into the farmhouse style. An additional two bedrooms are available in the converted stable block, complete with its own kitchen and sitting room, should you need more space.
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom.
- Bedroom 2: Single bedroom. Ideal for grandparents, teenagers or a nanny.
- Bedrooms 1 & 2 share a shower room.
- Bedroom 3: King sized bed with superb far reaching views and two bathrooms.
- Bedroom 4: King sized double or twin bedroom with ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 5: King sized double or twin with sofa bed and ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 6: Twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom (shower over bath).
- There is also an additional play room/games room in the attic.
The Stable Block:
- On request, the converted stables located 50m from the main house can also be rented, providing an extra two bedrooms, a kitchen and sitting room.
The Gardens: Beautifully well-maintained grounds with large lawns, numerous seating areas and several art sculptures. Explore the vegetable garden or sit down with a book and let the children run wild. The tennis court is always popular.
The Views: The house is surrounded by gently rolling countryside with pretty views from every aspect of the house and gardens.
Why we like it: The Manor in The Rissingtons is a truly magnificent and exemplary English home, guaranteed to instantly transport you to a relaxed and happy place. A beautiful house, inside and out with vast pretty grounds to explore and enjoy. With masses to see and do on the doorstep, this is a top-notch rural hideaway that is pretty hard to beat.